
Since I wasn't there I can just tell you what I have been told. It wasn't the warmest time to go to Lake Powell but as you can see from the pictures it wasn't too cold for the kids to get in the water. Dalek tried going off the water slide only once. I have a video at the bottom of the page of it. He didn't care for the big drop into the water and decided not to do it again. Curtis didn't like it either.
He had so much fun playing with his cousins especially Curtis. They are great friends. He enjoyed going for rides in the canoe and the big boat but the tube scared him. The pictures made it look like he was loving it but he told them it scared him. His favorite part was swimming.
Kiani had her cousin Emily to play with which is her favorite thing. She loved riding in the tube and canoes. She had a great time playing in the sand building houses and stuff. Her favorite part was riding in the canoes. Thanks Mom and Dad for taking them down. Thanks to everyone for keeping them safe.

1 comment:
Looks like a blast. I want to go down that slide!
Post a Comment