I was tagged by my friend Jessica. So here are the rules.
1. post the rules
2. answer the six "8" items
3. let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment.
8 Favorite T.V. Shows
1. The Biggest Loser (this season has been my least favorite though because the people are very shady and some of them just plain white trash.)
2. The Office
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. American Idol
5. Amazing Race
6. John and Kate plus 8
7. Grey's Anatomy (I agree with Jill)
8. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Volunteered in both Dalek and Kiani's classrooms
2. Laundry
3. Raked Leaves and mowed the lawn
4. Got Kiani ready for dress rehearsal of the Nutcracker
5. Read lots of books to Dalek
6. Cleaned up way too much throw up
7. Held Kalea until she stopped throwing up
8. Read a book until I could fall asleep.
8 things I am looking forward to
1. Watching Kiani in the Nutcracker
2. My trip to Hawaii in 4 days (Yippy)
3. Being with my husband and kids for 17 straight days
4. taking a vacation with my parents
5. A CLEAN HOUSE (HAHAHA)
6. New carpet
7. Christmas
8. having all my kids out of diapers (someday in the near future maybe)
8 favorite restaurants
1. Teppanyaki
2. The Mandarin
3. Jason's Deli
4. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse (when someone rich is paying. hahaha)
5. Rodizio's Brazilian
6. Olive Garden
7. Mimi's Cafe
8. Cafe Rio
8 Things on my wish list
1. My family and friends to have financial freedom
2. again, a clean house
3. my children to have a strong testimony of the gospel
4. more time with my husband
5. freedom to travel anywhere I want
6. time to scrapbook
7. being debt free
8. being happy with what I have now
8 People I tag
1. Kristen Atkinson
2. Haylee Walker
3. Liz Howick
4. Amber Mortensen
5. Megan Baylis
6. Cathy Halvorsen
7. Julia Burdych
8. Dusty Triplett
Collaboration request
2 years ago

3 comments:
Too many restaurants to love! I forgot about Cafe Rio- delicious! And...I love Jason's deli! There was one in Virginia and I miss that one too! Steve always ordered the beef eater and I would always eat half...plus my meal. Poor Steve. It was fun to read your lists! Have fun on vacation! I wish I could come in your suitcase!
Thanks for playing. I forgot about Jason's Deli too, I love that place. Have fun on your trip, I am really jealous, it is really nice right now when it is colder outside.
P.S. I have made our blog private so if you want to see it just email me at jules_munns@hotmail.com and I will get you in there:) Hope Hawaii is a blast!
Post a Comment