Thursday, November 6, 2008

The last day for Lagoon


We promised our kids we would go to Lagoon this year for Frightmares but could never find a day that would work either with our schedule or the weather. We were finally able to go on Saturday, November 1st. It was such a beautiful day. When we got there, we rode on a couple of rides together before splitting off. Dallin went with Kiani on the roller coasters and Dalek, Kalea and I went to the kid rides. We only had a few hours until Kiani had to be at practice for the nutcracker. We were able to get a lot of rides in though because it wasn't very busy in the morning. After her practice, we were able to meet our friends Kelli and Sjon Benson and their 4 boys. Kiani was happy to have kids to ride on the big rides with although she doesn't ever complain about having to ride with Dallin or I. Dalek made friends with their son and seemed to enjoy riding with him. Kalea was just so happy to be outside she didn't care what she was doing. Poor Kiani ended up with a really bad headache by the end of the night. She is a diehard rollercoaster lover though and insisted on riding Wicked one last time. She made me cover her ears because it was too noisy and hurt her head so bad. I decided from that experience that I need to have medicine in the diaper bag not just in the car. I was glad we went though and am looking forward to season tickets next year.

Happy Fall everyone!

3 comments:

Baylis Family said...

It's amazing how much Kiani, Dalek, and Kalea have grown up and changed in looks. The family looks great.

Peter and Julia said...

YOu guys seem to have so much fun! And your kids are looking way grown up, especially Dalek!

Maria said...

Hey guys!! Your kids are growing up so fast! I can't believe how different they look from the last time I saw them! Love your blog!