Next to being anywhere outside, the bath is Kalea's favorite spot. She will come running when anyone suggests a bath. She will play for a long time with anything in the bath. Her favorite thing though is to have just a little stream coming from the tap so she can fill things up or just run her fingers under it. She isn't fond of getting her hair washed like any normal child but she does allow me to do it. She doesn't mind when she gets splashed and she loves to blow bubbles. I love how she smells and feels when she gets done with her bath. If only they could stay this clean for longer then a few minutes.
She is too darn cute. (I may be just a little bias.)
Look at those eyelashes. I am so jealous.

She was getting really tired of me taking pictures at this point. I think she looks cute even when she is mad and screaming. I think she just didn't like the flash going off in her face every few seconds.

No comments:
Post a Comment