
The kids didn't have school on Halloween so the parade and Halloween parties were held the day before. I was lucky enough to be able to attend both parades and help out in Dalek's party. Kiani's party was right in the middle of Kalea's nap and they had plenty of Mom's to help with it. She was sad that I couldn't be there. Dalek's parade was in the morning. The two kindergarten classes just walked around the library for the parents to see. Dalek was first in line and so proud of himself. He was a ninja and really wanted to brind his bloody sword with him but that of course is not allowed. He also had a mask that he couldn't wear in the parade or for the party. He had an enjoyable time at his party and his teacher was proud of how well behaved he was. They had a lot of fun games and treats to eat.

Kiani's parade was after lunch. I was sewing for my friend Ellen up until the last minute so I had to do Kiani's make up too fast and it didn't go on as smoothly as I would have liked but she still looked cute. She seemed to have a good time at her party too. She had her big long sleeves stuffed with stuff when she came home.

1 comment:
Looks like our girls had the same idea this year. Fun pictures, you guys had a great halloween.
Post a Comment