Friday, November 14, 2008

We're ready for Hawaii Mom!



I was trying to get packed for our trip that is coming up and this is what I found. The kids all fit in the suitcase. They said, "We're ready for Hawaii Mom!" They each took turns getting inside and having me close and lock it and roll them around the house. Even Kalea enjoyed it. She was mad once the suitcases were packed and she could no longer get in them. She did unpack the suitcase twice for me. I finally realized I couldn't leave it open even for a minute or she would take the stuff out. (I know I am a little slow.)
Kalea loved covering Dalek up and she even tried to give him a ride but alas she isn't strong enough.
Kiani was able to pull them but with a lot of effort. Even without anything in the suitcase it weighs 13 pounds. As you can see they are very excited to be going on vacation soon.

3 comments:

jillpill said...

I think you are having more fun than me. At least your kids know what Hawaii is!! I love the tub pictures too- very very cute!

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Aloha and have a lot of fun. Eat lots of pineapple for me. I miss that place. I have to get Jason back there sometime, but he hates to fly.

Peter and Julia said...

That's so cute. YOu have wonderful kids and it looks like it is just fun all the time and that's as it should be:)