Monday, December 29, 2008

Trimming the Tree


We didn't get our Christmas Tree decorated until after we got back from our trip. The kids were dying to get it done. We had wanted to decorate it before we left but Dallin wasn't feeling well after a very long week of gettting ready at work to leave on a long vacation. The kids really enjoyed helping. Dalek pretty much chose one spot and put all his decorations there. Kiani was very good this year and even helped unwind the garland. Kalea wasn't allowed to help because she liked crushing the balls. She did get to hold the star and try and put it on the top. She was too short in the end so Dalek got the honors.

I love listening to the Christmas music and seeing the smiles on my kids faces as we get ready for the Christmas season.

1 comment:

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Fun! Our tree was really bare this year because I wan't going to chase the ornaments around the house. I took it all down yesterday because the big kids were not around and I could just quickly clean it all up. They will be sad when they get home today and it is all gone.