Saturday, December 13, 2008

Playing in the Leaves



My kids always love jumping in the leaves. They don't care for the raking but the jumping is very fun. This year they wanted the pile right in front of the swing seat so they could fly out of the swings into the pile. Dalek's friend Beau came over to play and they played for a long time in the leaves. They loved having me bury them under all the leaves. Kalea liked throwing the leaves. Kiani had played in the leaves on Saturday at Cami and Kylie's house and was at school for our fun in the leaves.

2 comments:

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Fun! My kids like it when we put it in front of the slide so they can slide into them.

Hay Dub said...

That is so cute. I wish we had some trees so my kids could play in the leaves. haha. But then I would have to rake them. ugh. Kalea is dang cute! I love that first picture.