For the week of May 11-15, Kiani was the VIP for her class. It was also her birthday week so I brought cupcakes for the class. Kiani talked about the poster we made. Dallin made a Hawaiian flower for the background and then we stuck the pictures around it with some things describing Kiani. Then the class said nice things about her. A lot of them said what a great artist she is, they also said she was nice and funny and smart, etc. They got to ask her questions and she enjoyed answer them.
The kids in her class were cute about the cupcakes and poster. They called me an artist which is pretty funny since I am not very artistic. It is a little hard to tell by the picture but the cupcakes had candy butterflies on them.

1 comment:
Way cute! Kiani is so beautiful! I can't believe how grown up she is. You are such an awesome mom, I love the cupcakes and poster.
Post a Comment