Sunday, May 17, 2009

Easter

This is a little slow getting on here but better late then never. We didn't get back from our Spring Break trip until 3 in the morning on Easter morning so we were all exhausted the next day. The kids look like they had been on a long trip and I didn't feel like making them look cute to find their baskets.
Kalea got to look for her basket first. The older two helped her find it. She wasn't quite sure what to do but once we said it was her basket she got excited and loved opening the eggs to see what she got.

Dalek was very excited to fin his and was very happy to have gotten more legos. He loves his legos and plays with them whenever he is able.

Kiani's basket was really tough for her to find. In the end, she found it in the dishwasher. She was glad that noone turned the dishwasher on and soaked all her stuff. She finally got High School Musical 3 and now just needs the first movie to complete her set.
They all ended up with way more candy then they will eat since we did an easter egg hunt at Grandma's house the week before. They never end up eating it all.
I didn't get pictures of them in their Easter outfits because Dalek and Kalea were sick and we didn't go to church. They wore them the next week but I forgot to take pictures since it wasn't Easter anymore. Hopefully I can take pictures of them the next time they wear them.

Even though we were all exhausted, we decided to let the kids color easter eggs. They had fun decorating them with crayons and rubber bands and dipping them in dye. We ended the night by telling them why we celebrate Easter so they that knew it wasn't just about the baskets and the eggs.
I love his yellow hands.

No comments: