Thursday, January 29, 2009

Swimming for Family Night


So Dalek has been begging me for quite some time to go swimming. He kept saying he didn't want it to be winter anymore because he wanted our swimming pool to open. I decided to bite the bullet finally and take him to the Bountiful Rec Center. I don't really care to go swimming in the winter unless it is lap swimming and so I am never one to suggest it. The water is always way too cold for me and the air is cold so not a good combination I think. Nonetheless we took the kids last Monday. Dallin was able to meet us there and we ate terrible food in the car and then swam for several hours. Dalek and Kiani had a ton of fun. Kalea didn't like that there were so many people and that it was so noisy so it took her a long time to start enjoying herself. She finally did the last 1/2 hour we were there. Kiani had fun going down the slide over and over and jumping off the diving board.
Kiani coming off the slide. What a great smile.
They have a rock climbing wall as you are coming out of the locker rooms so the kids had a fun time climbing. Even Kalea attempted to climb.

1 comment:

Baylis Family said...

that looks like so much fun. I can't wait for summer again.