
Dallin loves getting into it. He and his nephew Alex and brother Tyler dressed up to play. His brother Tyler was down for the holidays from California and we had one last night to hang out with him. We started out playing at Kristen and John's house but the kids were tired and so we moved the party to our house. Tyler and Kristen spent the night so the boys stayed up late playing. I stayed up later than I had wanted to so I could play with them.
I had to throw in these cute pics of Kalea from that same night at Kristen's. I love the fact that she is winking at me in the top picture.
We played with my sister and her kids. I wish they lived closer so we could hang out more often. They spent the night at our house on their way back to Oregon. We had a ton of fun guys. Thanks for staying with us.

No comments:
Post a Comment