Dalek has been taking karate for the last few months. I am not quite sure if I call it that or Akido. I have the sensei say both. He has loved it. He isn't the most disciplined child in class. When they are all supposed to be sitting still on the mat he is rolling around but he loves going and that is all I am after right now. He earned his yellow belt and a certificate for perfect attendance. He will start again this week and is very excited to go back in his new GI. I didn't want to spend the money on it at first because he has hated every other thing I have stuck him in lately. I told him if he made it all the way through to the end of the session and still loved it that I would buy it for him. I love the way he poses for the camera. His sensei is really patient and kind to him.

Dalek and his friend Richie (who is also in his kindergarten class).

Dalek and Michael Howick. What great moves they have.
Dalek bowing to his sensei.

1 comment:
Delek rocks!
Post a Comment