




I have been tagged by Kristen so I guess I am supposed to say 7 interesting things about me.
Hopefully I can come up with 7 things. Here goes:
1. I love to take pictures and really want to take a photography class. Dallin got a nice camera just recently so hopefully I can take a class soon.
2. I love pretty much any kind of game. My favorite board game is Empire Builder and my favorite video game is Pac-Man or Tetris.
3. I love to read. I wish there was more time in the day so I could read more.
4. I love to scrapbook. This is one of my favorite things to do but rarely do it because my office is always in need of organizing.
5. My name means Heavenly Sent. My Dad went on his mission to Hawaii and loved the name. I asked him why he named me Hawaiian and none of my 7 siblings and he said he didn't know other than they didn't look like a Kalani to him.

6. I love sushi. It is one of my favorite foods but it has to be really good. I hate the cheap kind you can get from the store and recently we tried a place in San Diego that we were told was supposed to be really good and it was disgusting. They ground up all of their fish and they didn't use vegetables or anything in it. Just ground up fish surrounded by rice and wrapped in Sea weed. Gross. Worst money ever spent on food.
7. I love roller coasters of any kind. It was hard not to be able to go on them last summer when we went to Lagoon but the doctors wouldn't have liked it very much if I did.
None of those things are really that interesting but that is all I could think of. Sorry if it was really boring.
I will tag Misty.

2 comments:
Not boring at all! I love games too. We need to play them more when we get together. I've tried sushi once, I think it was with you and Dallin. I actually liked it, but would never buy it myself unless I had an expert like you around to tell me what is good. I'll have to try it agian sometime.
Sorry, I have a bad habit of logging in as tyler. that last comment was really me!
kristen
Post a Comment