Saturday, May 10, 2008

Dalek's First Baseball Game







Dalek had his first baseball game. They are the Athletics and he just found out that his cousin Ethan is on the same team (just in an older league since he is 11). He still isn't very sure he likes baseball. Right now it is a lot of standing around and waiting. Most of his team lays down when they are in the outfield or they all run for the ball and tackle each other. He likes hitting the ball and getting the ball but all of the waiting is soooo boring. Right now he says he plays just to get the treat at the end. He looks so cute out there playing though and from what I hear it gets better as they get older.

1 comment:

kristen said...

How cute is that? I love the little uniforms! At least kids that age can get familiar with the sport and learn something about sportsmanship. I think that is the only point of little leagues. It's still funny to watch them though. Looks like he's going to be quite the little slugger!