Friday, May 9, 2008

Finally Visiting Grace






We finally got to see Grace last Thursday. We went to the hospital after picking Dallin up from work. We had dinner in the cafeteria while we waited for Topher and Alysia to come. Dallin went up first to see her with Topher. He didn't dare hold her. He doesn't even like to hold babies that are completely healthy so to have one that isn't scares him even more. He is very gentle and great with our babies but he just doesn't want to be responsible if something happened to them. I went up after that with Alysia and Kiani. Kiani liked rubbing her head and had fun playing games with Topher.

I enjoyed holding Grace so much that I lost track of time and poor Dallin was trying to find ways to entertain the two younger kids downstairs. Sorry Dallin. Grace was wide awake when we got there but I put her to sleep pretty quickly. She is so beautiful and I can't wait to see her again.

It was so good to see Topher and Alysia again and see them up close as parents. They are so great. Thanks so much you guys for letting us see your baby and especially for letting me hold her. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

2 comments:

kristen said...

Lucky! I can't wait to meet her too. She's so cute!

The Andersens said...

it was way nice to have you guys there. i'm glad people are finally starting to meet her. :)