On the last day of school, Kiani's class did a talent show and of course the parents were invited to come watch it. I didn't even know what Kiani was doing at the talent show until I got there. She didn't want to tell, she wanted it to be a surprise. They called on her first to show her talent but she was too scared to do it first. The kids did talents as groups and individually depending on what they wanted to do. Kiani played two songs on the piano and she did a great job. The kids also had little plays that they performed. In Kiani's play she was the narrator. It was called Loud Mouse and was a cute little play. Kalea and Dalek had a great time watching everything. Unfortunately, Dallin couldn't make it because he had a meeting at work that he couldn't get out of. Again, I video taped this but don't know how to get it up on here. After everyone had performed their talent and their plays, they performed their hip hop dance for us one more time. They had performed it in the 4th grade performance and loved it so much that they wanted to do it again. I mostly videod so I didn't get too many pictures and so this is it. One is blurry and not a great shot but oh well.

It was really fun to spend the last day of school in my kids classrooms. I was able to go to Dalek's classroom after the talent show was over. We are happy summer is here and will try and take advantage of the time we get to spend with each other.

1 comment:
You should ask Tatiana Ihrig if she's related to an Amy in Syracuse. That's the lady that did my Bradley classes.
Post a Comment