Friday, June 19, 2009

Kiani's 4th grade performance

Kiani's class and the rest of the 4th graders worked hard on their end of the year performance. It was all about Utah history and they ended it with a great Hip Hop routine that the kids choreographed themselves. They sang some really cute songs and performed some dance numbers from Utah history. I couldn't video and take pictures at the same time and Dallin couldn't make it to the performance so I had Dalek take the pictures with the camera. He did a great job especially since it was our big camera and really heavy. I was very impressed with his abilities. Kiani did a great job. She was a little dissapointed that I couldn't film the whole thing since my camera battery is on the verge of death and only stays charged for a few minutes at a time. We really need a new one but we would rather get a new camera instead. Don't know when that will happen.

When I was looking through the pictures and saw this one, I couldn't believe that a Kindergartner took it. Amazing.

1 comment:

Hay Dub said...

That is awesome. She is such a pretty girl. Your blog is so adorable. I love looking at your pictures and reading the fun stuff you guys do.