Friday, June 19, 2009

Kalea's First Haircut

I finally decided it was time to cut Kalea's hair. It was looking like a mullet and since I am not a big fan of that haircut, I decided to cut 2 inches of her cute curls off. She has been asking for her turn for a long time. Every time I do another person's hair, she wants it to be her turn. "My turn, Mommy." She says over and over and she even thinks the little doggy cape is all hers. I have just put her in the chair after finishing the client and combed her hair and sprayed it and she thinks she has gotten her hair done. She was very good for her haircut. It was hard for me to cut off such beautiful curls but it really needed to be done. I love her cute little haircut though so it is all good.

Before her hair cut and during her hair cut


Her cute curls that I saved.



After she is all done, isn't she so cute.


I love that she was eating cheese while getting her hair cut. :)

2 comments:

jillpill said...

That first hair cut always about kills me! She is beautiful!

Hay Dub said...

oh my heck cute! I just love her. Great pictures!