
Kindergarten is now over. I only have more child to go through it. (Sad face.) Dalek had his end of the year performance on June 5th. He is such a good singer and really enjoys to perform. They learned some really cute songs. I would love to post video of it. Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to download video from my big video camera and Kiani's flip camera isn't working.

I was also able to go to his classroom for a little bit on the last day of school and get a picture of him with his two teachers for the year. His school year had it's ups and downs. We loved Mrs. Young but unfortunately her class was out of control which made Dalek really out of control. He would get bored and distract the other kids. He really did well once he switched classes to Mr. Dave's class. The class was quieter and nicer.

No comments:
Post a Comment