I decided it would be fun for the kids if I made a green dinner. I added food coloring to everything I made, which was breadsticks, homemade mac and cheese and applesauce. We also had peas and I wanted to make pistachio pudding but was all out. The kids enjoyed it and ate it just as well as normal coloring. I was a little concered that they wouldn't eat it well but they loved it. Dallin surprised us by coming home in time to eat with us. We were just sitting down ready to say the prayer when he walked in. Everyone was so happy to see him. I am not into most of the traditional Irish meals but maybe someday I will try them.
Kalea was not feeling well and would cry unless she was being held or watching Barney and Elmo so I had to stick her in front of the T.V. until Dallin came home. Then she wanted to sit with the family.
Dalek and Kiani showing off their green breadsticks. Kiani decided to stamp all over herself so that is what the stuff on her head and neck is.

2 comments:
What a cute idea. I too put Sophie in all Green, but I wore all black that day. No green maternity clothes.
So much fun! I love St. Patricks Day! Abee keeps ask her to wear her shamrock shirt everyday. Why not its still march. lol.
Post a Comment