My friend Ashley and I went to Kangaroo Zoo last week. When we got there we found out that our neighbor Maja was there too with some of her old neighbors.

Dalek ended up being the only boy his age and he didn't really want to play with the girls. He came to me telling me that they were being mean to him and that he couldn't get away from them. Come to find out, he was the one being mean. He didn't want to play with them so he pushed them down when they wouldn't leave him alone. They wanted to play and he didn't. I had a talk with him about being nice even if he didn't want to play with them.
Kalea was a little afraid at first. She didn't like the fact that the ground was moving under her feet. Once she got used to it though she had a great time. You are supposed to leave your socks on but Kalea kept taking hers off.

Kalea and Elle Kade, such cute girls.

Dalek showing me that he could stand a really flimsy beam.
There was a lot of variety for the kids and it was pretty clean. I would definitely go back.
2 comments:
I want to go there. I have heard fun things. Looks like you had so much fun!
Looks like a fun place, any kids dream.
Post a Comment