Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Kiani's ballet recital




Her ballet recital was June 19th this year. Their theme was earth and beyond and her class had the part of snow. I loved their costumes. She of course did amazing. She looked so beautiful up on stage. The pictures with the other girls are friends of the family, Mia DeSpain and Chloe McNeally.
I can't believe how grown up Kiani is getting. She is getting tall and losing all of her little girl roundness. I see it especially when I see her in her dance costume. Looking back at pictures from last year and this year, there is such a huge difference. She is a great dancer and loves it. I had comments from friends of mine that she looked like she was enjoying it more then any other girl on stage. I think that is true. She loves dancing a lot. She is a child that loves pretty much everything though. She just plain loves life. She is a joy to have around. It has come to my attention that I forgot to mention why Kiani is crying in one picture. She had asked me if her dad had given her roses and I told her lets go see. When we got to him she started crying. I didn't even realize what was going on she started crying so quickly. Her dad had handed the roses to his friend so he didn't have any in his hands and she assumed he hadn't gotten her any. The tears only lasted a second but I got them on film right at the right time. Silly girl.

3 comments:

Hay Dub said...

Wow! Such a beautiful little lady.

The Andersens said...

she really does look so pretty. :) i think that's awesome that she enjoys dancing so much. to do something, and to love doing something, and have everyone notice how much you love it, that's really neat. :)
i love the picture where she looks like she's crying!! what happened??! not many people still look graceful when they're crying. ;)

Amy Finnegan {BookshopTalk.com} said...

Kiani, you look like a BEAUTIFUL ballerina!! So lovely, my dear!

Auntie Amy