I have been tagged by my friend Haylee so here goes.
Five things I was doing ten years ago:
1. Living in Salt Lake with my sweet husband Dallin
2. Working and managing a hair salon
3. Teaching gymnastics
4. been married for 2 years
5. pregnant with my first child
Five things on my To Do list:
1. Clean my storage room.
2. Get a passport for everyone but Dallin. (He already has one.)
3. Organize my house better
4. Take a photography class
5. Decorate my house more
Five of my favorite snacks/foods:
1. Sushi
2. Chocolate covered cinnamon bears from sweets candy (YUM)
3. Ice cream
4. Japanese Hibachi grill
5. Brownies
Five things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Buy a new home or remodel the one I am in now
2. Buy houses for my friends and family.
3. Hire a chef and a maid.
4. TRAVEL
5. Help out children in the world in anyway that I can.
Five bad habits:
1. Thinking I can get ready faster then I can.
2. Staying up too late.
3. Forgetting to do things
4. Losing things.
5. bending my toes under my feet and sitting on them.
Five places I have lived:
1.Farmington, Utah
2.Midvale, Utah
3.Logan, Utah
4.Enoch, Utah
5.Fillmore, Utah
Five people I tag:
1. Kristen
2. Amber M.
3. Julia
4. Misty
5. Buggy
Collaboration request
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment