skip to main | skip to sidebar

Our Life Journey

Dallin, Kalani, Kiani, Dalek, and Kalea

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hot day


It was so hot on this day that I let the kids play with the hose. I was trying to get some much needed weeding done so it was nice to have them occupied. I couldn't resist taking some pictures though because it was fun to see Kalea enjoying being sprayed by Dalek. He was also giving his car a wash. The other day we were riding in the car and one of Kiani's friends said how cute Kalea was. Dalek agreed and said he loved her so much. He said he wanted to marry her but that he couldn't because their babies would have lots of arms. So funny what the kids get out of conversations.
Posted by kalani at 2:09 PM

1 comment:

Jess and Heather said...

Kalani, I thought I figured out how to atleast put pictures on my blog and now it won't let me do any more. Then I started deleting pictures now I can't get any back on! How do you put your friend list on here too? I need your email address. Heather

July 23, 2008 at 10:59 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Atkinson Family

The Atkinson Family
About Us

Our Wedding Story

Our family was started June 7, 1996. Dallin and I met our first week of college at Utah State University in September of 1993. Both of us weren't expecting to find the person we were going to marry that early but we are certainly happy we did. After a mission to Bilboa, Spain, Dallin proposed to me on my birthday in a grove of Aspen Trees in Cedar City, Utah. I was going to Beauty School and hadn't quite finished at that time. He made me a beautiful cedar chest and packed it up the mountain by himself. He then blindfolded me and took me up the mountains (I got a little car sick not being able to see the road.) I was so excited and blown away by the cedar chest that I didn't look inside it for atleast 10 minutes. Finally Dallin urged me to open the lid and inside was a dozen white roses. When I tried to pull them out they wouldn't come so I tugged a little harder and it made a secret door open, revealing a diamond engagement ring. I was speechless. He had totally surprised me. He then of course got down on one new and asked me to marry him. I said yes. We had a 9 month engagement because I wanted to be married in the summer so that I could have my reception in my adopted parents back yard (neighbors down the street that I called my parents and they spoiled me). We were married in the Manti Temple and had two receptions, one in Fillmore and the other in Smithfield. 12 years later we have 3 beautiful children and are happier then ever.

My Three Beautiful Kids

My Three Beautiful Kids
photos by Kelly Stone Bennett

Kiani Shaye Atkinson

Kiani Shaye Atkinson
little angel

our spunky girl

Kiani is 10 and seems to be growing taller everytime I turn around. She is becoming such a great young lady. She is the life of the party. She loves to dance, sing, act, play sports, laugh, play with friends and spend time with her family. She enjoys being a big sister and both times has gotten what she wanted. She is a great help to her mom and dad. She is in as many plays as her mother will allow and wishes that she could be in every sport and class that is available. We are so glad she is in our family and love her so much.

Dalek Grey Atkinson

Dalek Grey Atkinson
mighty tiger

our sweet boy

Dalek is 7 years old and growing way too fast for me. He just in first grade and is excited that he can read so well. He is very interested in anything to do with art and will draw and color for hours at a time. He loves to dance and is enjoying a Hip Hop/Break Dancing class. He loves just about anything that boys love like guns, cars, star wars, cartoons, sports, dirt, and riding bikes. He is such a fun kid to be around. He is a good helper to me and I really miss him when he is at school. We are so lucky to have him in our family.

Kalea Jayne Atkinson

Kalea Jayne Atkinson
Joy and Happiness

our precious baby

Kalea is 2 years old. She is so much fun. She is a ton like me in so many ways. She has been into soap and lotion the last little while. Everytime I turn around she is putting one or the other in her hair. She loved to color and we still haven't gotten her to only color on paper. Most of her dolls are now very pretty as she puts it, with coloring all over them. I have tried everything and can't get it off. She is very social and wants to play all the time. She is always asking to play with Ella, her friend down the street. She is very sweet and loves to kiss everyone goodbye or atleast blow them kisses. We sure love having her be a part of our family.

Followers

My Blog List

  • Aston Family
    Collaboration request
    2 years ago
  • Atkinson Family
    14 years ago
  • Baylis family
  • Daniel and Marianna (Private)
  • Dusty and Murray
  • Fran, Am, & Fam
    We're not 6 Morts, anymore! :)
    13 years ago
  • Halvorsen Three
    Our new life
    13 years ago
  • Jess and Heather Jones family
    14 years ago
  • Jill and Steve
    Family Home Evening
    10 years ago
  • Julia and Pete
  • Katie
  • Kelly Bennett Photography, Utah based
  • Liz and Ryan
    Spencer's Baptism
    18 years ago
  • MacDougall Clan
    First Blog...wow
    17 years ago
  • Sam and Jason
  • Seven Simpsons
    Simpson Motto
    16 years ago
  • The adventures of Chris,Liz, Diana, Michael & Ella
    Diana's baptism
    18 years ago
  • The Andersen Fam
    November 2012
    12 years ago
  • The Buell's
  • The Daily Drama
    Well, Here it is: The Blog
    18 years ago
  • The Gates Family
  • The Howards
  • The Imlay's
  • The Sanchez Family
    Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!!!
    17 years ago
  • The Walker Crew
  • VAC Andersen Family
    17 years ago
  • Wirthlinway
    17 years ago

favorite sites I haunt

  • all recipes
  • babes in hairland
  • Cooking Light
  • Kelly bennett Photography

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (11)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (47)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2008 (60)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ▼  July (6)
      • 4th of July Family Reunion
      • My friends Liz and Heather
      • Hot day
      • Daddy daughter date
      • I've Been Tagged
      • Kiani's ballet recital
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (2)
Free Hit Counters
Free Counter

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile