Monday, June 30, 2008

The Mess Maker







Kalea is constantly getting to food. I had forgot that I left the bag of ding dongs by the door and when I came in the kitchen there was Kalea eating as much as she could shove in her mouth. A few days later she found them in the cupboard and opened all but one before I caught her. Crazy kid. She is always making some kind of mess with food. I keep saying I am going to get a lock on the cupboard so she can't but I have yet to do it. Either I am too lazy or deep down I like that she makes a mess. It is kind of cute to see her make herself a snack and sit up to the little table we have in our kitchen that is just her size.

1 comment:

The Andersens said...

she is so adorable!! and she just seems like the perfect mix of you and Dallin. that pout totally looks like the both of you. i love that lower lip. so cute. good things kids are so cute...or i don't think they'd get away with as much trouble!!