Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lagoon

I took Dalek and Kiani to Lagoon on our Stake Lagoon day last week. We decided not to get Lagoon passes this year so this was our only day we will go. I got a babysitter for Kalea so that we could go on more rides. When we got there we convinced or maybe the better word would be forced Dalek to go on The Bat. For those of you who don't go to Lagoon, the Bat is a small roller coaster but bigger then the kid roller coasters. He wasn't quite tall enough last year but this year he was just right. He was so scared but as soon as we got done he said, "That was so WICKED!!!" He loved it. After that he was very brave and would go on any ride we wanted him to. Kiani was able to try a few new rides and I finally got to ride on the new roller coaster Wicked. I wish I had some pictures from this day but I really didn't want to pack around a camera all day. At dinner time Dalek and I went home and got Kalea and some pizza and headed back to Lagoon. Kiani had friends there that ahe stayed with and had a blast riding on rides with them. When we got back we let Kalea ride on a few rides. She loved them. She would squeal with delight while she was on them and cry when we took her off of them. I wasn't sure if she was big enough to even like them but she did. It made me regret not getting season passes this year but I guess it will make Lagoon that much more special for my kids next year. I will never again go on Stake Lagoon day. It was so busy and I really hate crowds like that. It is definitely worth it for us to get season passes so that we can go for a few hours on a week day and go home when we are tired or hot. Since I don't have any photos from this year I decide to post some of last year.





1 comment:

Misty Sanchez said...

I love reading your blog. You guys always have the cutest pictures. Kiani is getting so grown up. I can't believe it. She's so beautiful. I always read your blog but I never post so I figured it was high time I do so! : ) Hope everything is going well for you guys!

We love you!!