
I was able to get a killer deal on a hotel and flight package to Vegas so Dallin and I decided to go down for our anniversary (13 years). He had been wanting to take me to the show LOVE by Cirque de sole (I don't know if that is spelled right) and also take me to this yummy steak house. He had gone to both of them when he was down there on business earlier in the year. Thank you to Liz, my in-laws and Annie and Katie for watching our kids. We were only down there for 2 nights and basically two days since we left after breakfast on Tuesday morning. The flight was uneventful and we caught a shuttle to the hotel but when we got to the hotel there was a huge line to check in. I had never seen that at a hotel before. There computers were all down so they were having to check people in manually and not duplicate rooms. I was very glad that I didn't work there that day. We had to wait in line for two hours but ended up getting most of our meals free for it. I was thankful we didn't have kids with us.

We had a small amount of time before dinner. Dinner was very yummy but I wish I hadn't looked at the bill, ouch. We walked to the Venetian to watch the fountains. I hadn't ever stopped to see the show before.
The next day we relaxed at the pool (although the water was way to cold for me), ate good food and went to the show. I hadn't thought about the time difference when we booked our tickets. We chose the 9:30 show and since that is 10:30 our time I had a really hard time keeping my eyes open at the end of the show even though it was really good and I enjoyed it a lot.
After breakfast, we got on a shuttle and went back to the airport. Dallin really didn't want to take a shuttle back because they pick you up so early but when we got to the airport he changed his mind. Our flight was being delayed but luckily the kiosk asked us if we wanted to look for another flight. There was a flight leaving within 45 minutes and so we booked that. Had we not gotten to the airport so early we would have spent a lot of time in the airport. (Maybe next time he won't complain so much about saving money on shuttles and just go with it. hahaha.)
I am so thankful to have such a wonderful husband who is just what I need. Thanks for 13 wonderful years of marriage Dallin.

1 comment:
WOW! Congrats on 13 years! that is great that you were able to get away for a couple of days. couples definately need that time together.
I can't belive Kiani danced with a broken collar bone. what a brave girl!
Kalea looks so darling in her tutu!
Post a Comment