Monday, October 13, 2008

My wonderful friends


I am so lucky to have great friends. Two of my best friends, Haylee and Cathy took me to breakfast for a belated birthday outing. I always have so much fun with them. Thanks guys it was so yummy. We went to Mimi's Cafe and they got there way before me so they ordered for me and when I arrived my food was ready. Thanks for being patient and waiting for me. I am so glad you put up with me. I got the eggs benedict and it was delish. I liked it so much that two days later I took the whole family there. Can't wait for the next friend outing.

4 comments:

jillpill said...

Good friends are priceless! I'm glad we are back in touch...even if it is just in the blogging world. We have to get together sometime. I'm going to take advantage of the cinnamon bear thing! LUCKY YOU! Happy Belated Birthday!

Hay Dub said...

We had so much fun! Good thing Cathy's birthday is next month and mine is the next. haha. More excusses to go out! You are the bestfiend. I know if I need anything I can just call kalani and you are always more than willing to help. Thanks for all you do for me!!! You are the best and I am so blessed to have you as a friend. I love ya! Now we still need to think of a plan to move us back down to Farmington.

Peter and Julia said...

Wow... didn't know it was your b-day.. It sounds like it was grand! It also sounds like everything is going well with you guys. Dallin's head trauma is another thing, though. OUCH! That was so crazy. I am glad Dalek had an okay time with soccer and he gave it a try. I love it personally:) The snowman looked great:)

Jess and Heather said...

Kalani, I miss you! We really do need to get together soon! When are you coming down again? That's so fun that Dalek is playing soccer! Hopefully I will see you soon! Love you!