Kiani and Dalek decided that the snow was too fun to pass up so they headed outside on Sunday afternoon and played in the snow. I decided it would be more fun to take a nap. Kiani created a great snowman all by herself. I love the goggles and the sword. I hope I don't meet up with this guy on the ski slopes. I had wanted to get Kiani in the picture too but we were in too big of a hurry in the morning when we could actually see the snowman. So it is just the snowman all alone. I realized I am not too prepared for winter when we were scrambling around trying to find gloves and boots. They do have coats though.
Collaboration request
2 years ago

3 comments:
That was a crazy weekend with the snow. For the website if you look under the announcement and click on the "website" word it will take you to the website. I think it is ldsbaptims.com, you can google it. Soccer looks fun as well and hope that you had a great birthday.
That is an awesome snowman! I missed the snow though. When we got back on Monday from Vegas it was all melted.
Sounds like fun to be able to play in the snow. My kids are excited to see it again when we go to Utah in December. Your kids are all so adorable! We can't wait to see you in a few weeks! YEAH!!!
Post a Comment