
Kylie and Kalea at the library. Tiny, cute Kylie always wants to hold Kalea and take care of her.

We got a better group photo in front of the library but it is on Liz's camera and I still need to get it. This picture has almost all of the kids in it. From left to right, Ellen, Cami, and Kylie Christensen, Kiani, Liz Howick, Cyndelle (I don't know her last name.), Diana, Lily, and Kalea.
In this picture is Ella, Cami, Kiani, Kylie, Kalea, Cyndelle, Lily, Diana, Michael, and Dalek.

They weren't making the original glaze donuts when we got there. They were making the creme filled donuts which I have actually never seen made. The kids slicked down their donuts so fast that we didn't spend very much time here.
For M we went to the movies and we able to watch The Little Mermaid for free. I left Kalea home for her nap with a sitter since she wouldn't do well at the movie anyway. We didn't take any pictures at the theater so we decided to take a picture of them after at home with their Money candy.

Back row Michael, Kaitlyn Reid, Cami, front row Kiani, Dalek, Kylie, and Diana

No comments:
Post a Comment