Dallin helped me make a snake cake. Dalek wanted it to be yellow. He invited 11 friends with most of them showing up. They played a snake hunting game with flashlights and were able to take home their flashlights and a snake that they found.
Dalek and Trey Aston having a great time attacking the pinata.
Aria Conlin, Michael Howick and Curtis Lund trying to break into the expedition supplies.We had a rescue the jungle expedition supplies game which ended up being the pinata. It was a simple pinata that I made in about 5 minutes. I used too many grocery sacks though. I should have only used two instead of three. It made it too tough to break through. He wanted to serve lunch so we had hot dogs that were boiled to look like worms or snakes, chips, grapes and apples and cake and ice cream to finish it off.
He was so thrilled with all of the presents he got and he felt like the party was a ton of fun. I love having parties for my kids and will be sad when they all outgrow them.

2 comments:
Wow, I can't believe these seconds are turning 6 already. What a fun party with the cake and cool idea for a pinata. Hayden loves the Raving Rabbids game. Your kids are so cute.
Happy Late Birthday Dalek. The cake rocks! Looks like fun. Hey, I use to get emails when you would blog and I haven't gotten any for a while. I decided to check it out and you have a ton more posts!
Post a Comment