Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Kiani's braces


Cute Kiani got braces on in January. Her dad and I think she looks adorable with them. They aren't for straightening her teeth so much as helping her jaw move to the right place. Unfortunately my kids got my jaw, the lower jaw is too far forward so their teeth on the bottom are in front of the top. Kiani has to wear a chin gear 12 hours a day and is really good about it. The orthodontist said that they could tell she had been wearing it like she should. Her teeth are looking better too which is an added bonus unfortunately she only has 8 permanent teeth and so she will probably have to get braces again when she has all of her teeth in. Hopefully in less than a year I will be posting that Kiani got them off.

2 comments:

Amy Finnegan {BookshopTalk.com} said...

No kidding, she's cute! I love your braces Kiani! You look so awesome in your bling-bling :)

Aubrey will be getting braces soon, too, so you'll have to tell her that they don't hurt (and if they do, just pretend they don't, okay?! hee hee)

Love the new blog Kalani!
Woot woot! I guess I need to get on the bandwagon, too! I feel so left out!

Amy

kristen said...

She is growing up so much! I remember the day she was born so clearly, and not just because it was Tyler's b-day! Your kids are so precious. How was Kalea's 1st big bash? I'd love to see some pics! wink, wink.
Love and miss you guys!