
Dallin has been telling me for awhile now that I should start a blog. I am not the greatest with computers and I am definitely not very good with words but I decided to jump on the bandwagon and start our family blog. It has been so fun to see everyone else's. I have loved being able to see how our new grandniece is doing without having to bug her parents or grandparents. I figured it would also be nice for my parents, family, and friends who live away from us to see pictures of our kids and read what they have been up to. The picture is of the kids on Christmas morning. I hope to update this often with the help of my awesome and creative husband.

3 comments:
YAY! I'm so excited you decided to succomb to the pressure too :) I didn't think I would be able to be a blogger either since I am very bad at computer stuff. I've always left that up to Tyler, but it's not so bad. It will be so great to see pics of your kids and be able to know what you guys are up to. We miss you guys so much! We also had a BLAST when you guys were here. Love you guys!
yay for jumping on the bandwagon!! i love blogs and am so excitd to stay updated on you guys too!! i'm excited to see you guys tonight as well!
I enjoyed your blog. It wouldn't open yesterday, but this morning it worked. I am currently in PA for Sophie's first birthday.
Love, Aunt Judy
Post a Comment