Surprise, surprise, I am actually going to post on my blog. It has only been 4 and a half months. That isn't that long, is it? So I am trying to figure out how to catch up without overwhelming myself. This is my journal so I want to include as much as possible. This first post is pictures of Kalea that my friend Lisa took. She needed a little model for her photography class so Kalea was selected.



These are a few of my favorites. This last one is the face you normally get from her when taking pictures unless she is smiling so much that you can't even see her eyes.

Now I have to get all of my pictures downloaded from the last 4 months so that I can blog some more.
3 comments:
I have the same problem. I go too long in-betwen posts and feel overwhelmed at the thought of trying to catch up. I love the pics of Kalea. What a pretty little girl she is! We look forward to seeing you guys very soon!
What cute pics of Kalea. I can't believe how grown up she is. I love the picture of her in the tutu skirt on the swing. Sophie and her would have so much fun together.
Take care. Don't worry about being behind. I'm so behind on getting things done, I'm not sure when I'll catch up.
She is so adorable and I love her hair.
Post a Comment