Sunday the 14th was my birthday
and as my Dad would say, "It was my 4th anniversary of my 29th birthday." The night before we went out to dinner as a family to our favorite birthday restaurant Tepanyaki's. For those of you who haven't been there, they cook on a Hibatchi Grill in front of you and put on a little show. Dalek hates it when they but the grill on fire. He was not happy about being there but once the fire part was over he enjoyed himself. Kalea on the other hand loved the fire and got excited whenever on of the other tables fires lit up. We had a yummy dinner and the kids were so good through the whole dinner.
On Sunday, Dallin wasn't feeling well and so we didn't do a lot but we did eat the cake I made. My in-laws surprised in the morning and helped me get the kids to church. (Thanks so much Mom and Dad for your help.) This is the first birthday in long time that we have actually taken pictures. I think it must be because we have a nice camera now. Kiani was sweet and hand made me some presents and wrapped them beautifully. Dalek gave me hugs and kisses all day long and I loved it. Thank you family for making my birthday fun.

1 comment:
Wow 2 blogs in one night I keep waiting for the one about a man a car well you know the story. cute pic have you read mistys blog today Allie
Post a Comment